10 Great Reasons to Be a Member
1. Education Discounts: Discounts on in-state continuing education offered by MPA;
2. Professional Community: An opportunity to create your professional community, network, and share information with your colleagues across the state via the MPA listserv and at MPA meetings;
3. Government Affairs/National Liasions: Representation of your concerns to the legislature, Board of Psychologists, third party payers, APA and other national entities that directly impact the practice of psychology and the lives of our clients;
4. Advocating: Advocating to the Montana Legislature regarding important issues that affect psychology and mental health;
5. Leadership Opportunities: Opportunities to serve in the leadership of Montana's only professional psychological association,
6. Newsletter: Receipt of The Montana Psychologist, MPA's quarterly newsletter,
7. Access: Access to MPA's membership-only website which includes insurance and legislative information
8. Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
9. Recognition: You can be recognized or can recognize your colleagues. Some of our heroes work right next to us every day!
10. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.