The American Psychological Association defines an Early Career Psychologist as individuals within ten years of receipt of their doctoral degrees.
Early Career Psychologist Mentorship Program
The Early Career Psychologist Committee of the Montana Psychological Association is excited to announce the start of a new mentorship program. The American Psychological Association defines an Early Career Psychologist as being within 10 years of receipt of doctorate. The purpose of the mentorship program is to help support ECP transition from student to licensed psychologist.
To become an ECP Mentor or Mentee, sign up here.
Initiative of MPA-ECP:
- Provide general information about the field of psychology in Montana
- Increase ECP membership and foster growth and leadership in our ECP’s
- Help ECP’s gain access to networking opportunities and make professional connections
- Source of support transitioning from student-> intern -> postdoc -> licensed psychologist
- Maintain resources summarizing job listings, career opportunities and career development